Monday, January 09, 2006

My life. My card.

American Express is running ads that ask *celebrities* to complete the following questionnaire... for giggles, here are my *10 second responses*...

My name... JC
childhood ambition... British diplomat
fondest memory... travel has provided too many memories/tales to list
soundtrack... cleats clipping into bicycle pedals
retreat... riding my bike along Hwy 1
wildest dream... to sit down at a piano and play/sing!
proudest moment... graduating from Stanford
biggest challenge... writing my own obituary
alarm clock... Mack/Tommy texting me before a dawn patrol ride!
perfect day... running on Mount Tam followed by brunch at the Dipsea Cafe
first job... picking potatoes
indulgence... Haagen Dazs dulece de leche and choc peanut butter ice cream
last purchase... baby shower gifts
favorite movie... Shawshank Redemption, Top Gun
inspiration... my friends - they all push and challenge me in different ways

My life... is hard to encapsulate in a single phrase
My card... Visa... oops!

2 comments:

JB said...

From a friend:

My name... HH
childhood ambition... be a plastic surgeon to the stars
fondest memory... when someone proposed to me
soundtrack... anything DMB
retreat... a bottle of red wine
wildest dream... to be a Saturday Night Live cast member (same as
Michelle's) or take over Oprah's job
proudest moment... holding my brother's day old baby
biggest challenge... focusing
alarm clock... is from freshman year of college
perfect day... wake up sex, long trail run, shower, steak salad for
lunch, bookstore browsing and purchasing, people watching, massage,
shower, sit and read for a while with someone's cuddling dog on my lap
and a boyfriend and I snacking out of the same bowl, cocktail hour,
lovely dinner at a nice restaurant, lots of kissing from my
"boyfriend", go home have sex again...eat a bowl of ice cream while
watching a really funny movie or TV show, fall asleep
first job... burger king
indulgence... cosemesuticals
last purchase... $225 jeans for $85 at Nieman's last call sale
favorite movie... Cinema Paradiso
inspiration... a 6-year old from India who traveled 500 miles on his
own to have a man make him a special tricycle for his polio afflicted
body.

My life... is funny
My card... has a little more on it than it should

JB said...

Though I am not a blogger, I always like reading your stuff and coming up with my own thoughts on whatever topic you've got going. Here goes...


My name... Michelle Deasy
childhood ambition... I never thought very far into the future as a child
fondest memory... Hood to Coast 1997-2003 (Roxie’s Breakast Bunch)
soundtrack... Streets of Fire
retreat... driving in my car singing to my favorite CDs
wildest dream... to be a Saturday Night Live cast member
proudest moment... NCAA Cross Country Championships, 1992
biggest challenge... dating
alarm clock... my least favorite possession!! I am not a natural morning person
perfect day... Maui Channel Relay swim/Tiki Bar/Moose McGillicutty’s with the Olympic Club swimmers

first job... Hot Dog on a Stick – Redondo Beach Pier
indulgence... spa treatment

last purchase... a very cute, short, brown, flowy dress from BCBG
favorite movie... Sixteen Candles
inspiration... Lou Duesing, Cornell University track coach

My life... is a lot of fun
My card... Visa!!